Friday, October 5

20K

Is it still cool to do the ###K thing to represent thousands?

I'm not sure, but I'd bet that if I'm doing it, it simply *must* be cool.

Anyway, sometime early this morning, I had the 20,000th visitor to the blog. That's really crazy. Granted, that isn't the 20,000th unique visitor or anything, but y'know... The fact that anyone reads this is still surprising.

The other thing is that the massive upturn in # of visitors just after regionals is staggering. Easily doubling the standard "visit per day" rate.

Blogalicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! maybe you feel like you're getting away with something, but don't worry: any downturns in quality and we'll all move on.

haha.

it's funny how despite the massive number of visitors the same 4 or 5 people still comment on everything (hi J, mackey, gapoole, and BillMill).

perhaps we should start a metablog existing solely as a forum for discussion of ultimatejournal. eventually it would spawn ultimatejournal book groups and ultimatejournal meetups and, once it got really mainstream, ultimatejournal trollers. rec.sport.dusty?

gapoole said...

Where do you see these stats? I have no idea whether my blog is keeping track of hits. Obviously, I wonder purely out of curiosity...